What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
We may collect Personally Identifiable Information from you, including your name, email address, phone number or other information when you voluntarily submit the information to us via a request, contact, comment or other form on our website.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect from you to provide products and services and to manage our business operations. For example, we may use your Personally Identifiable Information for the following purposes:
- to provide and improve our website and services;
- to communicate with you about your request (by telephone, live chat, email or other form of communication);
- to administer our provision of, and your payment for, products or services you request from us;
- to personalize and improve your experience; and
- to protect the security or integrity of our website and our business.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We do not use vulnerability scanning, scanning to PCI standards or malware scanning and do not request credit card numbers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
You may modify your browser’s settings so that your browser stops accepting cookies or prompts you before accepting a cookie. If you turn cookies off, your ability to use some features may be limited.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information, except as follows:
- we may use third-party service providers to help us provide, analyze and improve our website;
- if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that transaction;
- we may share information about you as permitted or required by law, for example with credit bureaus, regulators and law enforcement agencies; and
- we may share aggregated demographic or otherwise non-Personally Identifiable Information with our partners and advertisers, such as usage statistics of the website.
Our website is not directed at individuals under the age of 18 years and we do not knowingly solicit or collect Personally Identifiable Information from these individuals. If you become aware that a minor has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com and we will take steps to delete such information.
265 Yorkland Blvd., Suite 400
Toronto, ON M2J 1S5
Last Edited on 2020-05-20