Cestar College of Business, Health and Technology is dedicated to helping students get the most from their training, and preparing them for successful careers. We ensure that our programs are designed to satisfy your education requirements and exceed your expectations.Our vision is “to improve lives by sharing our knowledge of information and technology.
Cestar College of Business, Health and Technology offers:
- Hands-on, instructor-led, classroom training
- Certified & experienced instructors
- Dedicated and friendly staff
- Vendor authorized training & official curriculum for many programs
- Flexible schedules
- Career management assistance
- Job placement assistance
- Classes starting monthly
- On-site testing
- Financing options ( Employment Ontario (formerly known as HRDC), ODSP, and bank loans)
Cestar College of Business, Health and Technology is a:
- Registered as a Private Career College under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005
- Member in good standing with Career Colleges Ontario and the National Association of Career Colleges.
Read what clients have to say about Cestar College
I turned to Cestar for its Paralegal program. The teachers and Administration has helped me get through the program with no trouble. The teachers and Adrian Sharma have been supporting me since the first day of classes. The Paralegal program at Cestar School will guarantee you have every one of the fundamentals to set you up for the Law Society licencing exam, the teachers are educated, and above all welcoming.
Reviewer: Jananan Sri
out of 5 stars
Cestar College has a very professional staff, management, instructors and education facility for Part-Time and Full -time studies. You want to LEARN and GROW, sign up for a course in CESTAR. My appreciation and thanks goes to Adrian Sharma & George Thelwell for the unparalleled support and guidance. Thanks Adrian & George.
Reviewer: Arvinder Dhaliwal
5 out of 5 stars
Visited for my PMP examination, staff were friendly and professional and the testing facilities were well maintained and comfortable. Easy access to the TTC subway, about a ten minute walk
Reviewer: Chris Graham
5 out of 5 stars